Company Name: Wipro
Experience: 1-3 Years
Role: Test Engineer – Digital Platforms
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Last Date: ASAP
Wipro Limited is a global company provider of comprehensive IT solutions and services, including Systems Integration, Consulting, Information Systems outsourcing, IT-enabled services, R&D services.
Wipro entered into the technology business in 1981 and has over 140,000 employees and clients across 54 countries. IT revenues were at $7.1 billion for the year ended 31 March 2015, with a repeat business ratio of over 95%.
Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting (WCCLG), a business unit of Wipro Limited operates in the FMCG segment dealing in consumable commodities. Established in 1945, its first product was vegetable oil, later sold under the brand name “Sunflower Vanaspati”. It sells personal care products, such as Wipro Baby Soft and Wipro Safewash, toilet soaps Santoor and Chandrika as well as Yardley.It sells lighting products, including Smartlite CFL,LED, and emergency lights.
Through product sales and acquisitions, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting has grown steadily in the FMCG segment.
- Cloud Testing (Mandatory).
- SME in either Automation/Performance testing/Functional testing of MS CRM AX.
- As a Test Engineer, you should be able author Test Plan, design complex test cases, review the test cases and automate the test cycle process.
- You should be able to achieve test execution productivity, ensure defect management as per process and timely release of test dashboard.
- You should ensure quality interaction with clients and timely response to stakeholders.
- You should be able to prepare traceability matrix.
- Mandatory Skills: Cloud Testing BDD – Behavioral Driven Development Testing-L1.
- Language Skills: English Language.