Company Name: Precision Group
Experience: 1-3 years
Role: Systems Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Last Date: 20-21 Apr 2017
Established in 1996, Precision Group has grown tremendously over two decades. As a leading IT Infrastructure Services and Solutions provider, Precision is India’s Premier Source for Biometric Solutions, System Integration and Infrastructure Management Services.
As the trusted solution provider for organizations such as IBM, 3M, Cisco, VMware and several others, Precision is a top rated support partner for Hewlett Packard and a Microsoft Gold certified partner.
Since the formation of the Biometric Division in 2005, Precision has implemented Biometric solutions at large organizations and Government sectors including enrolment and authentication kits for Aadhaar.
Today, Precision is present across the length & breadth of India and has 100 satellite service locations. Precision’s Corporate Office is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and has more than 1400 employees with varied skillsets.
- Installation and configuration of Windows based operating systems (Windows Xp, Vista,7& 8).
- Software installations and troubleshooting of all types of customer oriented field problems, network setting for TCP/IP and Internet setup.
- Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware and software applications problems.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptops for L1level & Managing backup and recovery.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of printer, scanner & LAN related issues reported by users.
- Installation and configuring of wireless Data Cards in users laptops.
- Exposure in Active Directory user creation & deletion.
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of connectivity problems using Ping, Trace route.
- Trouble shooting hardware, software & networking problems.
- User group policies creation & modification.
- Monitoring of virus issues through Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus.
- Regular data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
- Password creation & resetting to end users through remote desktop.
- Good experience in configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13 or Outlook Express.
- Remotely resolving application problems and network problems and mail configurations through net meeting, remote desktop sharing.
- Resolving tickets with in the SLA which is raised from End User side.
- Maintaining Assets through Asset Management Tools.
- Design and integrate specifications for systems.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Recommend new processes and procedures, equipment and software.
- Act as a senior resource for other System Engineers and for the team.
- Communicate and interact with the other team members or colleagues to ensure coordination and cross-training.
- Certification or knowledge in ITIL.
Willing to work under 24/7 support.
Provide user support to quickly diagnose and resolve desktop issues.
At least 12 to 24 months experience in a similar Desktop support role.
Good verbal & written communication skills.
No.22, 1st floor, Habibullah Road,
20 Apr – 21 Apr 2017 (09:00 AM – 05:00 PM)