Company Name: Oracle
Experience: 1-4 Years
Posting Date: 13 March 2017
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company primarily specializes in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2015 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications.
- Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs.
- Build and execute unit test and unit test plans.
- Review integration and regression test plans created by QA
- Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
Total No Of Posts: Various Posts
Salary: As Per Industry.
- BE/B.Tech/MS/M.Tech Degree or equivalent with 1 – 4 years of strong experience on Java/J2EE/JSF and Java Script/AngularJS or equivalent scripting technology.
- Prior experience on Oracle Fusion Middleware techstack on areas like ADF/SOA-BPEL/ESS will be added advantage.
- Oracle database/SQL/PL-SQL experience is desirable but not mandatory.