Company Name: Oracle
Experience: 1 Year
Role: Applications Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility: BS Degree
Last Date: ASAP
Oracle Corporation is a multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2015 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software
From 1988, Oracle Corporation and the German company SAP AG had a decade-long history of cooperation, beginning with the integration of SAP’s R/3 enterprise application suite with Oracle’s relational database products. The marketplace[who?] regarded the two firms’ products as complementing one another, rather than as substitutes. Despite the current SAP partnership with Microsoft, and the increasing integration of SAP applications with Microsoft products (such as Microsoft SQL Server, a competitor to Oracle Database), Oracle and SAP continue their cooperation. According to Oracle Corporation, the majority of SAP’s customers use Oracle databases.
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications.
- Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs.
- Build and execute unit test and unit test plans.
- Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
- Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
- Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
- Front and back-end troubleshooting.
- Strong SQL query analysis and tuning using T-SQL.
- Strong collaboration.
- Strong teamwork.
- Support customer escalations and conduct low level troubleshooting based on customer reports.
- Support performance tests and performance lab development.