Introduction to Linguistic Course:
The thing that separates Humans from rest of the species is language. Being able to communicate through language is one of the most powerful way of communication. The main aim of linguistic course is to learn about various disciplines and how a language works. You need to have multidisciplinary brain to take up this course. Social sciences also come into play, with subjects like psychology and sociology exploring how we actually put language to its main use of interacting with each other. Linguistics is concerned with the nature of language and communication.
After completion of training you can start working as Insurance agent. Linguistics coursework is more than just essay writing students need to produce reports, data analysis, presentations, group and individual projects, research and dissertation work. If you are curious to understand how language works and how it gives insight into the human mind, this course is definitely for you. Select a suitable course in Linguistics and unravel the labyrinth of enigmatic languages connected universally by a common thread.
You need to qualify class XII exam so that you can pursue Bachelor’s degree and if you opt for a Master’s Degree then you will have good future prospects.
Colleges and Institutes offering Linguistic Course in India:
These are the top colleges in India which provide a deep insight about Linguistic Course and how to achieve perfection in them:
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Bombay
- Deccan College, Post-Graduate and Research Institute : Department of Linguistics, Pune
- North-Eastern Hill University : The School of Humanities, Shillong
- University of Hyderabad: Centre for Applied Linguistics and Translation Studies, Hyderabad
- University of Kerala : Departmen of Linguistics, Thiruvananthapuram
- Jawaharlal Nehru University : School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies, New Delhi
- University of Delhi: Department of Linguistics, New Delhi
- University of Calcutta, Kolkata
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar
Future in India:
Graduate jobs are typically available in areas such as communications, public relations and marketing. They can work in media organizations, publishing companies, marketing and PR companies, law and accountancy firms, IT and telecommunications firms, primary and secondary schools, language schools.
A degree in linguistics is useful for teaching abroad, publishing roles and roles in government administration. You can also work as dictionary compilers or as proofreaders and editors. Linguists are hired by foreign universities to decipher rare dialects as a part of a specific project.