Introduction to Homeopathy Course:
Homeopathy is a form of complementary and alternative medicine. The philosophy of Homeopathy is body, mind and soul are deeply integrated to each other. Homeopathy bases it cure on the fact that every person has a unique physical, mental and emotional setup. Unless you know a person’s present state you cannot cure his/her illness in this kind of medical remedy. Homeopathy course is in much demand these days.
Homeopathy is the third-most popular method of treatment after Allopathy and Ayurveda. As Allopathy has some side effects people are turning more towards homeopathy and the trends is still continuing as it is less costly and has no side effects. Presently, there are about 186 homeopathic medical colleges spread in different states of India.
Pass in 10+2(12TH grade) with at least 50% and Biology, Physics and Chemistry (Bi.P.C) as subjects. After the Bachelor’s degree you can opt for Master’s degree.
Colleges and Institutes offering Homeopathy Course in India:
These are the top colleges in India which provide a deep insight about Homeopathy Course and how to achieve perfection in them:
- National Institute of Homeopathy, Kolkata
- Shivaji University, Maharastra
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik
- Motiwala Homeopathic Medical College, Nashik
- Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Udaipur
- A.M.Shaikh Homoeopathic Medical College, Karnataka
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Homeopathic Medical College, Pune
- Nehru Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, New Delhi
- Government Homeopathic Medical College, Bangalore
- Pt. Khushilal Sharma Government Ayurveda College, Madya Pradesh
Future in India:
An average homeopathic doctor earns from Rs.15000 to 25000 per month. A couple of years of experience combined with some dedicated work will be paid huge packages or even you can setup your own private hospital. As homeopathic medicines are less costly and have no side effects more people are opting for it so does the demand for homeopathic specalists.
If you are good at helping your patients homeopathically, patients will come to you, no matter where you are – there are homeopaths who earn several lakhs a month and there are some who may be earning a few thousands per month. Working abroad after BHMS – you would probably need to get an additional qualification from the country you hope to work in.