Company Name: HCL
Experience: 1-6 Years
Role: Product Support Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: 22 July 2017
HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business. HCL Technologies (the abbreviation of Hindustan Computers Limited) offers services including IT consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D, and business process outsourcing (BPO). HCL also provides services for next-gen technologies such as DRYiCE, Cybersecurity and Digital & Analytics.
The company has offices in 34 countries including the United States, European countries like France and Germany, and Northern Ireland in the United Kingdom. It operates across a number of sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer electronics, energy and utilities, financial services, government, industrial manufacturing, life sciences and healthcare, media and entertainment, mining and natural resources, public services, retail and consumer, semiconductor, server and storage, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics, and hospitality
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate portals.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Product / Technical support with knowledge of HTML, Java script and CSS.
- Experience in Product / Technical support Knowledge in HTML, Java Script and CSS.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues related to end to end usage of advertisement operations tool.
- Experience in email support and solving the technical issue by step by step process.
- Provide email based technical support to clients in different geos – 24*7.
- Follow the workflow & adhere to SLAs – TFR, TRT, TAT, and FCR.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Help with research and troubleshooting of tough tickets.
- Knowledge Gap Reduction.
- Process improvement & Escalations management.
- Product support/Application Support experience.
- Troubleshooting the issues related to ad servicing.
H01B, Phoneix Infocity Campus,
Hitech City Phase – 2, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 81.