Company Name: HCL
Experience: 0-3 Years
Role: Associate/Senior Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility: Any Degree
Last Date: 12 Apr – 14 Apr 2017
HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business. HCL Technologies (the abbreviation of Hindustan Computers Limited) offers services including IT consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D, and business process outsourcing (BPO).
The company has offices in 34 countries including the United States, European countries like France and Germany, and Northern Ireland in the United Kingdom. It operates across a number of sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer electronics, energy and utilities, financial services, government, industrial manufacturing, life sciences and healthcare, media and entertainment, mining and natural resources, public services, retail and consumer, semiconductor, server and storage, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics, and hospitality.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Cabs available for night shifts (free for female employees).
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunities through Internal Job Postings (IJP).
- US Shifts.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- English: Fluent.
- Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
HCL Technologies Limited – Business Services,
1st Floor, Navin’s WSS Towers,
Harris Road, Pudupet, Chennai – 600 002,
Landmark: Near Casino Theatre, Mount Road.