Company Name: Genpact
Experience: 0-2 Years
Role: Recruitment Executive
Job Location: Noida
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Last Date: 22 July 2017
Genpact is a global business process management and services and IT corporation with key offices in New York City, United States. It’s listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol G.
In 2016, the company reported net revenues of US$2.57 billion with more than 77,000 employees in 20 countries.Genpact has a few hundred clients, including approximately one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500.
It was founded in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company and in August 2007 publicly traded.Bain Capital became its largest shareholder in October 2012.
In 2015, Business Today ranked Genpact second in its BPO, KPO, and ITES category[clarification needed] and 21st in its overall category for “Top 25 Best Companies to Work For” in India. In 2016, CareerBliss ranked Genpact 23rd in its “Top 50 Happiest Companies in America”.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate portals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
Documents to Carry:
Freshers shall not apply.
Please carry 2 Passport sized photos, 2 updated CVs & 1 government ID proof.
Mention ” Saumya Dixit ” as your HR Reference.
Genpact, Stellar 135 Building,
7th Floor, Sector 135, Noida,
Take “City life” bus from Botanical Garden metro station.