Company Name: Ericsson
Role: Software Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Last Date: ASAP
Ericsson (Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson) is a multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The company offers services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology (ICT) for telecommunications operators, traditional telecommunications and Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable television, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation. Ericsson had 35% market share in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market in 2012.
The company was founded in 1876 by Lars Magnus Ericsson; as of 2016 it is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The company employs around 113,000 people and operates in around 180 countries. Ericsson holds over 39,000 granted patents as of May 2015, including many in wireless communications.
Job Role: Software Developer
Salary: As per industry standards
- The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
- The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation.
- Network Architecture
- Solution development
- Solution Integration
- Solution support
- Problem solving and strategic thinking
- Risk Analysis
- Administrative skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- Risk management
- Creating and Innovating
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Learning and Researching
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations