Company Name: Deloitte
Experience: 1-3 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Last Date: ASAP
Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 244,400 professionals globally. In FY 2016, the company earned a record $36.8 billion USD in revenues. As of 2016, Deloitte is the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States.
As per reports in 2012, Deloitte had the largest number of clients amongst FTSE 250 companies in the UK and in 2015, Deloitte currently has the highest market share in auditing among the top 500 companies in India.
Deloitte has been ranked number one by market share in consulting by Gartner, and for the fourth consecutive year, Kennedy Consulting Research and Advisory ranks Deloitte number one in both global consulting and management consulting based on aggregate revenue. In 2016, Fortune magazine ranked Deloitte as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For and Bloomberg Business has consistently named Deloitte as the best place to launch a career.
- Arrange all room booking requirements using relevant software
- Recording all additional service requirements i.e. catering and audiovisual needs
- To arrange all video conferences in using the relevant software
- Complete other email documentation as appropriate
- Resolve queries requiring clarification of policy and procedures relation to Central Booking Desk
- Appropriately guide management and employees through the Central Booking Desk intranet and coach them through the process to allow them to answer their queries
- Record details of incoming general queries tracking through to closure
- Escalate more complex queries to the Team Leader or specific cases to the appropriate
- Service Desk team or Service Deliver Teams
- Take responsibility for keeping up to date on Deloitte policy and process developments
- 1 – 3 years Previous reception/bookings experience preferred