Company Name: Dell
Experience: 0-5 years
Role: Associate/Senior Associate
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Last Date: 17 Apr – 28 Apr 2017
Dell Inc. (stylized as DELL) is a multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. The company is a subsidiary of Dell Technologies, which was formed by the 2016 merger of Dell Inc. and EMC. Eponymously named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell sells personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, MP3 players, and electronics built by other manufacturers. The company is well known for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce, particularly its direct-sales model and its “build-to-order” or “configure to order” approach to manufacturing—delivering individual PCs configured to customer specifications
- Sells Dells products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to the customer responding primarily through an inbound phone queue.
- Sells Dells products and services, including Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Software and service contracts.
- Inside sales role, which primarily takes calls on an inbound phone queue and sells direct to the consumer.
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
Dell International Services,
Hitech city, Behind Cyber Gateways,
17 Apr – 28 Apr 2017 (11:00 AM)