Company Name: Dell
Experience: 0-4 Years
Role: Associate/Senior Associate
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Last Date: 28 July 2017
Dell Inc. (stylized as DELL) is a multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas and, along with Dell EMC, is a subsidiary of Dell Technologies, one of the largest technology companies in the world with 138,000 employees. Dell manufactures, sells, repairs, and supports personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, computer software, computer peripherals, high-definition televisions, cameras, printers, and electronics built by other manufacturers. The company is well known for its innovations in supply chain management and e-commerce, particularly its direct-sales model and its “build-to-order” or “configure to order” approach to manufacturing—delivering individual PCs configured to customer specifications.
Dell is eponymously named after its founder, Michael Dell.
With a market share of 15.9%, Dell was the third largest PC vendor in the world in the first quarter of 2017, after Lenovo and HP Inc. In the first quarter of 2016, Dell was the largest manufacturer of computer monitors in the world, with a market share of 16.8%.
Dell is the third largest employer and largest private employer in Austin, Texas.
On September 7, 2016, Dell Inc. merged with EMC Corporation (now Dell EMC) and both companies became subsidiaries of Dell Technologies.
- Responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products.
- Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting.
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
Should be open to work in rotational / night shifts in a 24 by 7 environment.
Should have excellent communication skills.
Both side transport facility available.
Dell International Services,
Hitech city, Behind Cyber Gateways,