Company Name: Dell
Role: Application Management Analyst
Job Location: Banglore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Last Date: ASAP
Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that developed, sold, repaired, and supported computers and related products and services. Eponymously named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company was one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide
Dell sold personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, MP3 players, and electronics built by other manufacturers. The company was well known for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce, particularly its direct-sales model and its “build-to-order” or “configure to order” approach to manufacturing—delivering individual PCs configured to customer specifications. Dell was a pure hardware vendor for much of its existence, but with the acquisition in 2009 of Perot Systems, Dell entered the market for IT services. The company has since made additional acquisitions in storage and networking systems, with the aim of expanding their portfolio from offering computers only to delivering complete solutions for enterprise customers.
Job Role: Application Management Analyst
- Execute and fulfill incident management process and requirements
- Provide application support and resolve IT issues detected by monitoring systems or business partners within service level agreement (SLA).
- Work with development teams and shared services teams through task tickets within stated Operational level agreement (OLA).
- Communicate resolution activities and escalations appropriately to the business partners
- Document the incidents learning into the global knowledge database tool for sharing and references
- Support application and project deployments on weekends, or when required.
- Work closely with IT partners for timely fix or enhancements and manage product quality with proper tracking
- Perform data analysis on incoming and existing incident tickets or task tickets to develop stability improvement plan.