Company Name: CloudMoyo
Experience: 3-5 Years
Role: Informatica Developer
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Last Date: ASAP
Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with an innovation center in Pune India, CloudMoyo is set apart by the company’s relentless focus on delighting customers, the strength of our smart technology accelerators, such as the CloudMoyo Cloud and Analytics Framework (CAF), our strong business domain experience, and a deep pool of technical talent with experience in the Microsoft Cloud.Our proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 1000 companies such as Microsoft, Roche, Toyota, J&J and others. For more information please visit our customer success page.
Moyo means spirit or heart in the Swahili language. At CloudMoyo, we deliver business value to our customers by combining the spirits of cloud and analytics
- Experienced with Master Data Management, Data Dictionary, Data Cleansing, Data Integration, Data Flow Design, and Data Governance.
- Excellent ETL design and documentation skills.
- Strong Experience on Data Warehouse fundamentals and Dimensional modelling.
- Experienced with ETL tool development; Informatica, and or SSIS preferred.
- Experienced with SQL Server or Oracle or any MPP database. Preferably on SQL Azure and SQL Data Warehouse.
- Expert ability in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Exposure to Hadoop ETL – Hive, Pig, Sqoop with Cloudera or Hotonworks distribution would be a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and take initiative. Ability to translate ideas and business requirements into fully functioning ETL workflows.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to articulate and document processes and workflows for use by various individuals of varying technical abilities.
Total No Of Posts: Various Posts
Salary: As Per Industry.
- BE/B.Tech/MS/M.Tech Degree or equivalent with 1 – 4 years of strong experience on Java/J2EE/JSF and Java Script/AngularJS or equivalent scripting technology.
- Prior experience on Oracle Fusion Middleware techstack on areas like ADF/SOA-BPEL/ESS will be added advantage.
- Oracle database/SQL/PL-SQL experience is desirable but not mandatory.