Company Name: BEL
Experience: 1 Year
Role: Contract Engineer
Job Location: Banglore
Last Date: 2nd August 2017.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and few regional offices in India.
It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India. It has been accorded Navratna status by the Government of India.
On 1 April 2016, BEL’s order book was estimated to be around 300 billion.
BEL is involved in various community development initiatives wherever it is present across India. The BEL has its own educational institutions among them one is special school for the mentally challenged students. It has set up hospital, crèche and other welfare measures for its employees and their dependants.
BEL assigns some resources for social causes. When it completed 50 years of existence it allocated a good amount of funds for celebration. Approximately ₹40 million was spent on society related initiatives. BEL has set up an Electronics Gallery at the Visveswariah Industrial and Technological Museum in Bangalore and Chennai.
BEL encourages a culture of community initiative at its manufacturing unit level and ensures all employees take part in these initiatives.
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Electronics and Telecommunications / Telecommunication/ Communication / Mechanical Engineering from recognized University / Institute.
- First Class for GEN/OBC candidates and Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Candidates belonging to any other branch of Engineering apart from those mentioned above will not be considered.
- General Candidates: Max. 25 years (DOB on or after 01.08.1992).
- OBC Candidates: Max. 28 years (DOB on or after 01.08.1989).
- SC / ST Candidates: Max. 30 years (DOB on or after 01.08.1987).
- PWD Candidates: 10 years in addition to the above age limit for the relevant Category.
- The requirement is temporary and on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR and renewable upto a maximum of three years.
- An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 23,000/- p.m.
How to Apply:
The online registration site would be open from 19th July 2017 to 2nd August 2017.