Introduction to Beautician Course:
It is the innermost wish of every person to look gorgeous that has transformed the concept of beauty through the ages. Beauticians provide personal beauty care treatment, concentrating mainly visible parts of body like on the face, hands and feet. Beauticians do a lot of facial work, manicure and pedicure depending on customer needs. Beautician work also includes specialized areas of work such as hair and skin treatments, make up of TV/Film performers, hair cutting and styling, cosmetology etc. As people are now concerned about appearance beautician course demand has seen to be rising.
If you got eye for beauty and love interaction with people then this is the filed you can master. After getting trained in this course you can start working as beautician in different fields or even you can open a beauty parlor all by yourself. You must create a soothing and relaxing atmosphere while maintaining high standards of efficiency, cleanliness and hygiene. Those who work in day spas and resorts may experience a more comfortable work environment.
You need to qualify class XI for joining any degree or an Institute for taking a beautician course.
Colleges and Institutes offering Beautician Course in India:
These are the top colleges in India which provide a deep insight about Beautician Course and how to achieve perfection in them:
- Habibs Hair Academy
- Schnell Hans International School of Beauty, Hair Dressing, Cosmetology & Onychology, Mumbai
- South Delhi Polytechnic for Women
- VLCC Institute
- Akbar Peerbhoy Girl’s Polytechnic, Mumbai
- Delhi Institute of Management & Services, New Delhi
- Jacques Dessange, New Delhi
- Lifestyle Clinic Academy, Bangalore
- Maharani Bagh Polytechnic for Women, New Delhi
- Men’s World International Institute of Cosmetic Therapy and Hair Design for Men, New Delhi
- Pivot Point India, Mumbai
- Pivot Point India, New Delhi
- Shahnaz Husain’s Woman’s World, International Institute of Beauty, New Delhi
- Smiles, Mumbai
- Spratt Academy of Hair Design, Bangalore
Future in India:
Now-a-days beauty care is a global multi-billion dollar industry that employs millions of people. Employment for hairstylists, hairdressers and cosmetologists is expected to increase about as fast as average for all professions over the next few years. If you do well enough than others and become an expert in your field, you can find yourself in any of Hollywood, Bollywood, Tollywood and so forth.
The people of the West are very much interested in their beauty, India has a substantial role to play in the already flourishing beauty industries of countries like US, Europe and others. Many companies deploy traditional Indian methods to cure skin and hair problems through the use of herbs. So the future of beauty sector is evergreen as long as man lives.